Friday, April 25, 2008

The Third Venue

Welcome to my life. Again.

Readers from Journey to Anna and Fredericksburg.com are probably wondering why I need yet another blog. Weren’t those two venues enough?

Well no.

Journey to Anna was created to focus on the two daughters I adopted from China, how they came into our family and their shenanigans since they got here.

Fredericksburg.com….. after blogging there for 15 months, some issue about liability for the two bloggers not technically on staff came up. I was one of those bloggers so got the old heave ho.

So, here I am. Yes, again.

The focus has changed from stories about my two youngest daughters on Journey to Anna to rattling on in the same vein as I rattled on fredericksburg.com.

Only, lucky for you, I'll probably rattle more often.

3 comments:

Elder & Sister Ellis said...

good picture! Can't wait to read all about it!

Debbie said...

I was wondering what happened to you in Fredricksburg - I missed reading your blogs. I'm glad your back.

Sandy said...

I'm gonna love following you this time around.
sandy